SCIENTIFIC AND METHODOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF ESTABLISHING OF COMPOSITE INDICATOR SYSTEM FOR COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF ACTIVITIES OF TECHNOPARKS
The paper reviews the issues of comparative assessment of technoparks’ activities as an innovative structure. The foundations of scientific and methodological development of composite indicator system are explored, in this regard. The stages of development of composite indicator system, requirements posed to them, their generalized composition and content are shown. Main group of indicators characterizing the activity of technoparks are defined. The study presents the stages of successive formation of indicators and variables upon which main indices and subindices of technoparks depend (pp.52-64).
Keywords:innovative economy, special economic zone, innovative technopark, innovation infrastructure, system of indicators, technopark composite index, subindex, effective management, creative outcome.
DOI : 10.25045/jpis.v08.i1.07
- The Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Special Economic Zones. Baku, 14 April 2009, http://www.meclis.gov.az
- The Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on the approval of the “National Strategy for information society development in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014-2020 years”, 2 April 2014, http://president.az.
- “Azerbaijan – 2020: Vision for Future” Development Concept. Baku, 29 December 2012, http://president.az.
- The Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on the establishment of High Technologies Park, 5 November 2012, http://president.az
- Aliyev A.G. Issues of development of indicators system on the assessment of the level of development of Information society // Information society problems, 2014, №1, pp. 65-74.
- Silicon Valley Index, http://www.siliconvalleyindicators.org
- David N. E. Rowe BSc MBA. Setting up, Managing and Evaluating EU Science and Technology parks. An advice and guidance report on good practice. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union. 2014, 211 p.
- Andreevna M.A. The Balanced Scorecard for Estimation of Science and Technology Parks // World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, 25(5), pp.720-727.
- Barinova V.A., Maltseva A.A., Sorokina A.V., Yeremkin V.A. Attitudes to the efficiency assessment of functioning of buildings of innovative infrastructure in Russian Federation // Innovations, 2014, №3(185), 42- 51.
- Borisov V.V. Information provision of innovation activity in company // Problems of economy and law, 2012, №10, pp.101-105.
- Alguliyev R.M., Aliyev A.G., Shahverdiyeva R.O. Development of information support systems for management of innovative structures / The 8th IEEE International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT2014), Astana, 2014. 378-382.
- Alekseevich B.M. Formation of innovation environment of modern technoparks. Abstract of dissertation for obtaining PhD degree in Economics, Moscow, 2013, http://www.economy-lib.com/formirovanie-innovatsionnoy-sredy-sovremennyh-tehnoparkov.
- Yemelyanov S.G., Borisoglebskaya L.N., Maltseva A.A. formation of resident strategy of technopark as a mechanism of building favorable business-environment of the region // Economics, Law and Sociology Herald, 2010, №3, pp.32-39
- Ignatov Y.S. Theoretical aspects of the genesis of business environment // Problems of modern economy, 2011, №1(37), http://m-economy.ru
- Velichko V.V. Modeling the financial-economic activity of Kuzbass technopark // Herald of RA of Natural Sciences, 2009, №2, 28-30.
- Ahmedovna T.M. Formation of perspectives of development of financing system of innovative-active organizations, abstract of dissertation obtaining PhD degree in Economics, Moscow, 2013, http://www.fa.ru/dep/ods/autorefs/Documents/2013_11
- Faizrahmanova G.R., Kozlova N.N. The System of Indicators of Enterprise’s Innovative Activity // Asian Social Science, 2015, №11, vol. 11, pp.183-187.
- Neznakina Y.L., Veretenova M.C. Assessment method of integral indicators of innovative activity of enterprise // Innovations, 2012, №2(160), 93-97.
- Trophimov O.V. Main directions of transformation in the functions of organization within the strategy of innovation strategy // Creative economy, 2010, №4, pp.17-21.
- Kotsubinsky V.A., Yeremkin V.A.. Measuring the level of innovative development: world practice and Russian experience, Moscow, 2014, 192 pp.
- Shamil M.V., Khakimov A.K. Innovative potential as a framework of innovative strategy for enterprise development / International Conference on Applied Economics, ICOAE 2015, Russia, pp.716-721.
- Kharchenko E., Alpeeva E., Ovcharova O. Innovative Potential of Russian Regions: Methodological Aspects of Analysis and Development Trends / International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE), 2014, pp. 313-319.
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Regional Policy. Evaluation of Innovation Activities. Guidance on methods and practices. European Union, 2012, 64 p.
- Ferguson D.L., Fernández R.E. The Role of the University in the innovation ecosystem, and Implications for science cities and science parks: A human resource development approach // WTR, 2015, vol.4, pp.132-143.
- Marshalkina T.V. Key differences of projects on creating innovative products // Problems of modern economy, 2014, №4(52), pp.28-31.
- Mutanov Methods and Mathematical Models of Innovation Project Appraisal // Journal Mathematical Methods and Models in Economic Planning, Management and Budgeting, 2015,pp. 131-194
- Kirilyuk O.M., Legchilina Y.Y. Assessment of intellectual-creative resources in the system of organization management // Fundamental research, 2015, №7, 595-600.
- Wasim M.U. Factors for science park planning, WTR, 2014, vol.3, pp.97-108.
- Wenbo L. Comprehensive evaluation research on circular economic performance of eco-industrial parks // Energy Procedia, 2011, vol. 5, pp.1682-1688.
- Musayev A.F. Social policy and economic development // Tax Journal of Azerbaijan, 2013, №1, pp. 67-86.
- Shpak N.A. Modern science parks and industrial parks as instruments of economic transition of the region to “green economy” principles // SPLA News, 2014, vol. 208, 267- 275.
- Chen H.S., Chien Li.H., Hsieh T. A study of assessment indicators for environmental sustainable development of science parks in Taiwan // Journal Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2013, v 185, Issue 8, pp. 7001-7012.