VIRTUAL PERSONALITY AND THE ROLE OF LANGUAGE IN ITS EVOLUTION
The article analyzes the virtual personality -a significant part of the virtual reality, and the role of language in its evolution. It compares the forms of manifestations of personality in the real and virtual worlds. A virtual discourse, which is the backbone of the virtual communication, is analyzed. The article also studies the possibilities of personality authentication in the virtual environment and determines the role of language in these issues. The article explores the perspectives and opportunities as a result of the study of the characteristics of the virtual personality for the management of the virtual environment in the future (pp.18-22).
Keywords:virtual personality, virtual discourse, online communication, social media, social scoring.
DOI : 10.25045/jpis.v08.i2.02
- Tarasenko V.V. Clicking person: fractal metamorphosis // Social Sciences and Modernity, 2000, No. 5, pp.111-120
- General psychology, textbook (edited by S.I. Seyidov and M.A.Seyidov), Baku, YYSQ, 2014, 434 p.
- Gorny E. Virtual personality as a genre of creativity (based on the material of the Russian Internet), Network Literature, 2007, http://www.netslova.ru/gorny/vl.html
- Vygonsky SI Virtual reality as mass hallucination // School of effective leaders: distant learning, 2006,http://www.gilbo.ru/index.php?page=psy&art=2414
- Bilton N. Disruptions: Social Media Images Form a New Language Online, http://www.bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/30/disruptions-social-media-images-form-a-new-language-online/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1
- Karaulov Y.N. Russian language and language personality, М .: Publishing house LCI, 2010, 264 p.8.
- Berggonson M.B. Linguistic aspects of virtual communication // Vestnik MSU, 2012, 19, pp. 55-67
- Riva G., Galimberty C. Virtual Communication: Social Interaction and Identity in an Electronic Environment. Communication through Virtual Technologies. Identity, Community and Technology in the Communication Age. Amsterdam, 2001, 273 p.
- Nayar P.K. Virtual Worlds: Culture and Politics in the Age of Cybertechnology. New Delhi, Sage Publications, 2004, 343 p.