E-education in the cyber world made the individual's knowledge more valuable from the point of survey, analysis and synthesis. Unlike the traditional education, information technologies have changed roles of educational actors. However, every active participant of the network-based education is a dynamic member who is continuously studying and developing projects aimed at improving the educational environment, including democratic education, numerous participation, equal position and the principle of mutuality. E-education is a global phenomenon that made the activity change in all other relations as well as led to the development of management issues (pp.50-54).
- Leonard D. "The Web, The Millennium and Digital Evolution of Distance Education", Technical Communication Quarterly, Winter 1999, Vol. 8, Issue 1.
- Вербицкий А.А. Новая образовательная парадигма и контекстное обучение, М., 1999, 75 с.
- Wagner T., The Global achievement Gap, New York, 2010.
- Bloom B.S. İnsan Nitelikleri ve Okulda Öğrenme. Çev. Durmuş Ali Özçelik D.A., İstanbul: 1998.
- Von Furstenberg C. “How Globalisation Has Changed The Playing Field”, UNESCO Source, April 2000, Issue 122.
- Schunk D.H., Öğrenme teorileri eğitimsel bir bakışla. Çeviri editorü Şahin M., İstanbul, 2011.
- Флорида Р. Креативный класс: Люди, которые меняют будущее, М.: Изд. Дом.“Классика – XXI”, 2011.