The article explores the current state of teaching software engineering in Azerbaijan and emphasizes the importance of the training experts in compliance with modern standards in order to develop competitive software systems. The problems existing in teaching software engineering are analyzed, and recommendations for addressing these problems are proposed (pp.92-96).
- Kazimov T.H., Bayramova T.A. Software engineering. Baku: “Information Technologies”, 2013, 188 pp.
- Rau Т. Requirements to quality of teaching // management: “горизонт ИСО”. 2009, № 1, pp. 17–20.
- Bourque and R.E. Fairley, eds., Guide to the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge, Version 3.0, IEEE Computer Society, 2014
- Abdulrahman A., Mohammad Z. and etc., SECDEP: Software engineering curricula development and evaluation process using SWEBOK // Information and Software Technology, Volume 74, June 2016, pp. 114–126
- Computer Science Curricula CS2013 / Ironman Draft (version 1.0). – ACM/IEEE-CS SIGPLAN Education Board, February, 2013. 376 p. URL: http://ai.stanford.edu/users/sahami/CS2013/ironman-draft/cs2013-ironman-v1.0.pdf
- Galimov А.М. Methodological features of management maintenance of quality of education in higher education institutions // “ТГГПУ Herald”, 2011, № 1, pp. 279–284.