The article must be submitted to the editorial office both in paper and electronic form.
The following requirements should be considered when preparing an article:
- The article must be prepared in English languages.
- The article should be prepared in Microsoft Word text editor in A4 format (left, top, bottom- 1.7 sm and right - 2.2 sm), Palatino Linotype font 10 pt in size, with a single line spacing and 0.5 cm within the text except a paragraph.
- It is recommended to compile the text of the article with of the following sections:
- Introduction (relevance of the issue, current state of the problem)
- The goal of research, the problem statement
- Problem solving methods and approbation
- Application of the obtained results
- The article must be prepared in the following order: title of the article - in the middle, the first letter in uppercase, bold, font size 16 pt, with 12 pt interval in the end; first name and initials of authors - in the middle, italics and bold, font size 12 pt; authors’ place of work, address, city and postal code, country - in the middle, font size 8 pt, 6 pt interval in the end; e-mails - in the middle, font size 8 pt, at the end 6 pt interval; abstract and keywords - must be given in the table below; introduction and other headings must be written in left, in bold, font size 12 pt, with 12 pt intervals in the beginning and end, in 2 columns; subheadings must be written in left, italics and bold, font size 9 pt, with 10 pt interval in the beginning and end. The number of pages of the article should be in the interval 6-12. The number of words in the abstract of the article should be in the interval 150-200. The number of words in the keywords of the article should be in the interval 6-8.
- References must be prepared in accordance with APA style.
- Tables and figures are numbered within the article: Table - at the top of the table, in the middle (e.g., Table 1.), in bold, with interval 12 pt at the beginning, 6 pt at the end, Figure - under the figure, in the left (e.g., Fig. 1.), in bold, with interval 6 pt at the beginning, 12 pt at the end.
- Formulas are compiled in Microsoft Equation with a standard parameter. Only the formulas used are numbered in the text. The formula number is written in parentheses on the right.
- When submitting an article to the editorial office, information about the authors: first name, last name, patronymic, academic degree, academic rank, place of work, position, phone number, e-mail address must be provided.
- The author is responsible for the information and facts provided in the article.
- The articles submitted to the editorial office are sent for review, and those positively referenced are recommended for publication.
- No publication fee is required.
Editorial office address: Az1141, Baku, str. B. Vahabzada 9A, Institute of Information Technology of ANAS, editorial office of the journal “Problems of İnformation Society”.