The article outlines the dangers faced by children on the Internet, their classification and ways to protect them from these dangers. The article provides information on the behavior of children in the digital world, taking into account their age characteristics. The article describes existing approaches to this problem at the International level. The activities of National Safer Internet Centers are investigated. Furthermore, the implementations to solve this problem in Azerbaijan are analyzed and some suggestions are made (pp.87-93).
- Sokolov I.A., Kolin K.K. Development of the information society in Russia and actual problems of information security // Information Society. –2009, No 4-5, pp.98-106.
- Allahverdieva S.S. Problems of Children's Security on the Internet, Express-Information, Baku, Information Technology, 2016, 91 p.
- Çelen F.K., Çelik A., Seferoğlu S.S. Çocukların İnternet Kullanımları ve Onları Bekleyen Çevrim-İçi Riskler // Malatya Akademik Bilişim, 2011, 2-4 Şubat, s.645–652.
- Dombrowski S.C., Gischlar K.L., Durst Th. Safeguarding young people from cyber pornography and cyber sexual predation: a major dilemma of the Internet // Child Abuse Revue, 3, pp.153–170.
- Chou, Condron L., Belland J.C. A Review of the Research on Internet Addiction // Educational Psychology Review, 2005, vol.17, iss. 4, pp.363–388.
- Alguliyev R.M., Mahmudov R.Sh. Information addiction problems and ways to fight with them. Express-information, Baku, Information Technology, 2009, 61 p.
- Young K. Internet addiction: the emergence of a new clinical disorder // Cyber Psychology & Behavior, 1998, vol.1, pp. 237–244.
- Voiskounsky A.E. Internet: Culture, Diversity and Unification // Javnost – The Public. Journal of the European Institute for Communication and Culture. 1999, vol. VI (4), 53–65.
- Bogdanova D.A., Fedoseev A.A. Attention - Internet / / Open Education, 2010, No2,
- Buckingham D., Whiteman N, Willett R., Burn A. The Impact of the Media on Children and Young People with aparticular focus on computer games and the Internet. Centre for the Study of Children, Youth and Media, Institute of Education, London, 2007, pp.77.
- Lord N. What is a phishing attack? Defining and identifying different types of phishing attacks, http://digitalguardian.com
- Content-filter, http://ru.wikipedia.org
- 7 Windows 10 Security Features & How to Use Them, http://microsoft.com
- Reports in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015, http://support.kaspersky.com
- Egorov A. Yu., Igumnov S.A. Behavioral disorders of adolescents, St. Petersburg: Rech, 2005, 436.
- Griffiths , Hunt N. Dependence on computer games by adolescents // Psychological Reports, 1998, vol.82, pp.475–480.
- Safer İnternet Programmer, http://saferinternet.org
- UK Safer Internet Centre, http://saferinternet.org/united-kingdom
- Germany Safer Internet Centre, http://saferinternet.org/germany
- Russian Safer Internet Centre, http://saferunet.ru
- The National Strategy for the Development of Information Society in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014-2020, http://president.az
- Azerbaijan launched a project entitled "Children's Security on the Internet", http://azertag.az