The article provides an architecture and conceptual scheme of decision support information for a wide range of experts of a certain subject in the field of terminological activity. It defines the opportunities created by the special knowledge database, which is oriented at term development of terminological information system (pp.69-73).
- Novozhilova M.V., Usherov-Marshak A.V., Latorets E.V., Mikheev I.A. Development of terminological information systems in the field of concrete study. Kharkiv State Technical University of Construction and Architecture, Thematic collection of “Data processing systems”, 2010, edition 6 (87), pp. 139-142.
- Konstantinova N.S., Mitrofanova O.A., Ontology as a knowledge storage system, Saint Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, http://www.ict.edu.ru/ft/005706/68352e2-st08. pdf
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology (information science)
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/The semantic web
- Quillian M.R. Semantic memory. Semantic information processing, MIT Press; reprinted in Collins & Smith (eds.), Readings in Cognitive Science, section 2.1, 1968, pp.227–270.
- ISO / TR 12618: 1994. Automated terminological data processing tools. Creation and use of terminological databases and text collections, http://www.iso.org
- ISO 12207. “The processes of software life cycle”, http://www.klubok.net/pageid313.html
- Aliguliyev R.M., Gurbanova A.M. Conceptual framework of developing the terminological information system. Problems of Information Society, No1, Baku, 2011, pp.3–8.