The paper is devoted to the topical issues of formation of e-medicine. As an integral part of e-science and e-health, the problems of e-medicine and international support were investigated and main directions of its development are shown. The role of e-medicine was specified in realization of 4P personalized medicine and disease rehabilitation (pp.97-104).
- Alguliyev R.M., Alakbarov R.G., Fataliyev T.Kh. Electronic science: current state, problems and perspectives // Information Technologies Problems, 2015, №2, s.4–15.
- WSIS Forum, 2015, www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2015
- Fataliyev T.Kh., Verdiyeva N.N., Fataliyeva N.T. Electronic medicine as an integral part of e-medicine //“Multidisciplinary problems of electronic medicine” I republican scientific-practical conference, Baku, 24 May 2016.
- EC Policy eHealth, http://ec.europa.eu/health/ehealth/policy/index_en.htm
- Hood L. Systems biology and p4 medicine: past, present, and future // Rambam Maimonides Med., 2013, Vol. 4 (2), pp. 16–23.
- Oskoui M., Coutinho F., Dykeman J., Jetté N., T. Pringsheim. An update on the prevalence of cerebral palsy: a systematic review and meta-analysis // Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, June 2013, Volume 55, Issue 6, pp.509–519.
- Lazebnik T.A. et al. Correction of speech disorders in children of preschool age with the use of Pantocalcin // Effective pharmacotherapy and pediatrics, 2010, №1, pp. 12–16.
- Zavadenko N.N. Hyperactivity and attention deficit in children, M.: “Akademia”, 2005, p. 256