The problem of the human factor, the negative impact of which is often associated with the psycho-physiological characteristics of a person, remains a priority in ensuring the safety of flight, as well as the crew in performing aircraft control operations. The study of the proposed approaches, methods and technical tools aimed at reducing the impact of the human factor on flight safety shows the insufficient effectiveness of available methodological tools in eliminating the “suddenly arising” unreliability of aviation personnel. This situation necessitates the development of an aircraft control system, taking into account the characteristics of all its components and the creation of a virtual pilot assistant interacting with the avionics system. The article discusses various aspects of the interaction of the pilot with the avionics system. It presents the concept of creating a virtual assistant to the pilot in his work on board using human-machine interfaces providing the possibility of observation, communication and flight control. The concept of a cognitive pilot-aircraft interface is proposed, which introduces knowledge-based adaptive functionality into the system to help the crew in performing important tasks which are critical in terms of flight safety (pp.3-11).
- Human Factors Training Manual, Doc 9683-AN/950 First Edition 2008. (Russian)
- Flight safety management manual, Doc 9859 AN/474, International Civil Aviation Organization, Third Edition 2013, 300 p. (Russian)
- Zemlyaniy, E.S. (2016). Piloting and navigation complex with intelligent support for the aircraft crew. Dissertation for the degree of PhD in technical sciences. Moscow State Technical University named after N.E. Bauman. Moscow, (pp. 45–48) (Russian)
- Ismayilov I.M. (2018). Expert system for intelligent pilot support in on-board complexes and its software. News of ANAS, Problems of Information Technologies, 2, 18-27 (Russian)
- Lisakov, N.D. (2015). Human factor in aviation: problems of professional training. Innovations in education, 3, 108-113. (Russian)
- Kuznetsov, A.A., Kuznetsova, Yu.Yu. (2017). Influence of the human factor on flight safety during the aircraft maintenance. Innovations in civil aviation. 2(3), 82-88 (Russian)
- Human Factors Acquisition Job Aid. Federal Aviation Administration. Human Factors Division, ANG-C1, July 2013. 120.
- Roberto, Sabatini, Subramanian, Ramasamy. Cognitive Human-Machine Interfaces and Interactions for Unmanned Aircraft. https://www.academia.edu/34939938/Cognitive_Human_Machine_Interfaces_and_Interactions_for Unmanned_Aircraft?email_work_card=view-paper
- Solso, R. (2006). Cognitive psychology 6th ed. - St. Petersburg: Peter, 589. (Series “Masters of Psychology”) (Russian).
- Atamanov, G.A. (2016). Model of the cognition process. Ternary concept of truth. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Volgograd, January 26-28, Volgograd: Volgograd State Agrarian University, 3, (pp. 249-255) (Russian).