This paper studies various integration indicators of countries proposed by researchers and experts in a number of scientific works in order to study the inter-country integration processes. Following indicators are offered to solve issues related to determining the integration degree of one country to another in the e-government environment: the volume of information flows between countries’ national domains on the Internet, the number of international meetings of representatives of state organizations and the number of international agreements signed between countries. Problem solution methods consisting of development of a decision support system using data warehouse technology and OLAP are demonstrated. Their brief characteristics are presented (pp.36-43).
- Makhov A.E., Petrovskaya L.I., Smolkin V.M. The Great Russian encyclopedic dictionary. Moscow: The Great Russian Encyclopedia. 2003
- Chernov Zh.B. Analysis of scientific approaches to the economic nature of the cluster / / Internet-journal “Naukovedenie”, 6 (25), 2014, pp. 1–10.
- Chelyadinsky A. The concept of integration in the international relations: theoretical aspect. Journal of International Law and International Relations, 2009, No. 1, pp. 29–32.
- Prakash A., HartJ. A.Indicators of economic integration / Global Governance 6, 2000, pp.95–114.
- Arribas I., Perez F., Tortosa-Ausina E. Measuring globalization of international trade: Theory and evidence. World development, 2009, vol.37, no 1, pp.127-145.
- De Lombaerde P., Dorrucci E., Genna G., F. Mongelli P. Composite indexes and systems of indicators of regional integration // The Regional Integration Manual. Routledge / Warwick studies in globalization, Routledge, 2011, pp.323–346.
- System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration of the EDB 2009, Almaty: RUAN, 2010,160 p.
- Nabibayova G.Cj. Development of an information and analytical decision supporting system in the field of foreign policy // Information Society Problems, 2010, No2, pp. 62–72.
- Alguliev R.M., Nabibayova G.Ch. On the conceptual foundations of the development of an information and analytical decision supporting system in the field of foreign policy // AzTU, Scientific works, 2009, No1, pp.3–5.
- Nabibayova G.Ch. Application of OLAP-technologies in decision support systems in the sphere of foreign policy // Information Technologies, 2012, No2, pp. 73–76.
- Volkov I., Galakhov I. Architecture of the modern information-analytical system. “Director of IP”, No. 3, 2002.
- Nabibayova G.Ch. Exploring the possibility of using decision support systems in the e-government environment // Information Technology Problems, 2015, No2, pp. 88–95.