The article explores the capabilities of ICT in the integration of education and science. Also, transformation of scientific knowledge in the education process, solutions to problems associated with the use of new educational models based on ICT opportunities are analyzed and displayed. The necessity of training of cyber soldiers to secure the country information space is justified. The paper also makes proposals for efficient use of capabilities of the science-computer network combining all scientific institutions and organizations of ANAS in a single infrastructure for the integration of science and education in Azerbaijan (pp.86-91).
- Alguliyev R.M. One of the main goals of science and education is to educate the builders of the information society, http://ict.az/az/news/1991
- “Azerbaijan 2020: Look into the Future” Concept of Development, December 29, 2012, http://www.president.az/files/future_az.pdf
- “National Strategy for the Development of information society in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014-2020”, April 2, 2014, http://president.az/articles/11312
- Strategic Road Map for the development of telecommunications and information technologies in the Republic of Azerbaijan, December 6, 2016, http://www.president.az/articles/22382
- “The need for the cybersoldiers in Azerbaijan” – Rasim Alguliyev, http://news.milli.az/country/501372.html
- Alguliyev R.M. AzScienceNet has great potential in the integration of science and education in the country, http://www.science.gov.az/news/open/4959
- “National Strategy for the Development of science in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2009-2015”, http://www.mdi.gov.az/files/uploader/milli_strategiya.doc
- Alakbarov R.G. AzScienceNet science-computer network: development stages, Internet services and prospects // Information Society Problems, 2016, No1, pp.12-22.