GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR MODELING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES OF INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS IN TECHNOPARKS
The article focuses on general principles of modeling the processes of manufacturing innovative products in technoparks. The necessity of applying economic-mathematical models and methods in the activity of innovative structures is substantiated. A system of indicators and criteria for assessing the performance and effective management of technoparks is developed. Based on this system, an information model of the technopark is proposed. A mathematical model of the general management of technoparks is proposed. An econometric model of manufacturing innovative products is developed. Based on a system of composite indicators and a composite index, a technique of comparative evaluation of innovative technology parks is proposed (pp.63-70).
Keywords:innovative economy, technopark, science and technology park, composite indicators system, economic-mathematical model, econometric model.
DOI : 10.25045/jpis.v09.i1.06
- Strategic Road Maps on National Economy and Major Sectors of Economy, Baku, 6 December 2016, http://www.president.az
- Development Concept "Azerbaijan - 2020: Look into the Future", Baku, December 29, 2012,
- National Strategy for the Development of Information Society in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014-2020, Baku, 2 April 2014, http://www.president.az
- Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Science. Baku, June 14, http://www.science.gov.az
- Kleiner G.B. Economy. Modeling. Mathematics, Selected Works, Moscow, CEMI RAS, 2016, 856 p.
- Musayev A.F., Gahramanov А.Q. Introduction to econometrics, Textbook, Baku, 2011, 176 p.
- Kameneva S.A., Boriskina I.P. Mathematical modeling in economics // Vestnik VU, 2016, No2, volume 2, pp.25-29.
- Belenkiy V.Z., Trofimova N.A. Analysis and modeling of economic processes // Collected papers, Issue. 10, Moscow, CEMI RAS, Moscow, 2013, 155 p.
- Shahverdieva R.O. Information and software development issues of scientific and technological innovation technoparks / "Actual scientific and practical problems of software engineering I Republican conference, Baku, 17 May 2017, pp.311-314.
- Aliyev A.G., Shahverdiyeva R.O. Economic and mathematical modeling of decision-making on improving the effectiveness of the organization's innovation activities / 2nd International Conference on energy, regional integration and socio-economic development, Baku, Azerbaijan, 2014, pp.28-31.
- Barinova V.A., Maltseva A.A., Sorokina A.V., Eremkin V.A. Approaches to the assessment of the efficiency of the functioning of innovative infrastructure facilities in Russia // Innovations, 2014, No3(185), pp. 42- 51.
- Aliyev A.G., Shahverdiyeva R.O. About the development of the algorithm to evaluate the efficiency of ICT technoparks / IV International conference “Problems of Cybernetics and Informatics” (PCI'2012), Baku, september 12-14, 2012, p.206-209.
- Bozo N.V. The methodical approach to assessing the effectiveness of science/technology parks / 13th Iinternational scientific-technical conference on actual problems of electronic instrument engineering (APEIE), 2016, 218-222.
- Aliyev A., Shahverdieva R.O. Scientific and methodological basis for development of system of composite indicators for comparative evaluation of functioning of technoparks // Problems of Information Society, 2017, No1, pp. 61-74.
- David N. E. Rowe BSc MBA, Setting up, Managing and Evaluating EU Science and Technology parks. An advice and guidance report on good practice, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union, 2014, 211 p.
- Shahverdieva R.O. Development of Econometric Model of Innovative Products or Services in Technoparks / International Scientific and Practical Conference "Strategic Economic Reforms", Institute of Economics of ANAS, Baku, October 12 2017, pp. 587- 594.
- Gusarova O.M., Kuzmenkova V.D. Modeling and analysis of regional economic development trends // Fundamental Research, 2016, No3, pp.354-359.