The article substantiates the importance of the application of digital technologies in the economic processes of Karabakh. It identifies the development trends of establishing a new economy in the territories liberated from 30 years of Armenian occupation. The problems of the application of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution in the development of the digital economy in Karabakh are studied. The ways of greening the ecological environment and increasing economic inclusion in the region are identified. The features of forming innovative infrastructures, digital technologies and data economy are analyzed. Digital transformation is shown to be one of the country’s top priorities. The problems of digital transformation in the development of Karabakh are studied and their solution tendencies are identified, the importance of the development of promising digital projects is indicated. A conceptual model of the architectural and technological structure of the E-Karabakh complex plan is proposed for the revival of Karabakh. The features of transition from the traditional Karabakh regional economy to the new Karabakh smart digital economy are studied. “Green” development issues, clean ecological environment and green development tendencies in Karabakh are identified. Improvement of ICT-based infrastructure, the application of high digital technologies in Karabakh can reveal additional potential opportunities to increase the efficiency of the digital economy in the new economic management and to develop the Karabakh economic region. (pp.27-34).
- Schwab, K. (2017). The Fourth Industrial Revolution. Limited, 192 p.
- “Azerbaijan 2030: National Priorities for Socio-Economic Development” and the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on its approval. Baku, February 2, 2021 (in Azerbaijani). https://president.az/articles/50474
- The Sustainable Development Goals Report (2020). United Nations. https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/report/2020/
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On improving governance in the field of digital transformation”. Baku, April 27, 2021 (in Azerbaijani). https://president.az/articles/51299
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on some measures to improve governance in the field of digitalization, innovation, high technologies and communications in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Baku, October 11, 2021 (in Azerbaijani).
- Aliyev, A.G, & Shahverdiyeva, R.O. (2021). Formation of ICT-based technological innovation economy sectors, and their impact aspects on socio-economic processes. Problems of Information Society (in Azerbaijani), 1, 94-110.
- Pomerantseva, P., & Yaschenko, S.D. (2020). Big data technology as the basis for the digital economy formation. Intellectual resources for regional development (in Russian), 2, 365-371.
- Aliyev, AG, & Shahverdiyeva, R.O. (2018). Exploring the impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on the development of information economy sectors and innovative structures. Problems of Information Society (in Azerbaijani), 2, 52–64.
- GSM Association (2020). The Mobile Economy, 62 p.
- Aliyev, A.G. (2019). Applied problems and directions of decision of green technologies in sustainable development of information economics. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(1), 264-280.
- Vishnyakov, M.A. (2018). From the concept of sustainable development to inclusive green growth. Economy and Entrepreneurship (in Russian), 6(95), 149-156.
- Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on measures to establish a “green energy” zone in the liberated territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Baku, May 3, 2021 (in Azerbaijani).https://president.az/articles/51355
- Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on the development of the “Smart City” and “Smart Village” Concepts. Baku, April 19, 2021 (in Azerbaijani). https://president.az/articles/51179
- Digital Economy Report (2021). 238 p.
- Tenyakov, I.M., & Abdullaeva, Zh.A. (2021). Specifics of innovative economic growth in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and digitalization. Problems of Modern Economy (in Russian), 2(78), 24-27.
- Aliyev, A.G. (2019). Development of the indicators system for the assessment of the inclusive development level of information economy. The 13th IEEE International Conference Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT), Baku, Azerbaijan, 23-25 October 2019 (pp.276-279).
- Pouw, N., & Gupta, J. (2017). Inclusive development: a multi-disciplinary approach. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 24, 104-108.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on the establishment of Aghdam Industrial Park. Baku, May 28, 2021 (in Azerbaijani).https://president.az/articles/51773
- Bayramov, V.İ. (2021). “Aghdam will become an industrial center of the region” (in Azerbaijani).
- Shahverdiyeva, R.O. (2020). Perspectives of increasing the efficiency of innovation structures. Problems of Information Society (in Azerbaijani), 1, 103–118.