The article to be published should be presented both in paper and electronic form.
The following requirements must be taken into account while designing the article:
1. Articles should be prepared in one of the languages - Azerbaijani, Russian and English, the title of the article, abstract and keywords should be submitted.
2. The articles should be submitted in the Microsoft Word text editor A4 format (from left - 2 cm., above, below and right - 2.5 cm.), Times New Roman 12 font., 1 cm inter-text interval, remaining paragraphs and not exceeding 12 pages.
3. Article text consisting the following sections is recommended:
• Introduction (the problem relevance, state-of-the-art of the problem)
• The purpose of the research, statement of the problem
• The problem solution methods and approbation
• Application of achieved results
4. The articles must be prepared in the following sequence: initials and surname of authors - from the left, and bold italic; author’s place of work, city, country and e-mail address - from the left, in the end 6 font, interval; the title of the article - from the middle, capitalized, bold, 6 font, interval; abstract (in the language of the article) - italics, in the end 6 font, interval; interval; keywords - italics, in the end 6 font, interval; introduction and other sub-headings - from left, bold, and at the beginning and end 6 font, interval.
5. References: each referred source must be numbered in accordance with the sequence used in the article and remained untranslated.
6. References must be followed by the article title, abstract and key words in 2 specified languages.
7. The tables and pictures in the article must be numbered: Table – at the top of the table, from the right (eg, Table 1.), a picture - below the picture, from the middle (eg, Picture 1.) remaining parts (from the above and below) a blank line.
8. Formulas must be set in standard parameters - Microsoft Equation. Only formulas used in the text must be numbered. The formula numbers must be written in brackets in the right.
9. The articles submitted to the editorial board must contain information about the authors: first name, last name, middle name, scientific degree, scientific rank, place of work, position, phone number, or e-mail address.
10. The author is responsible for the information and facts mentioned in the article.
11. The articles received by the editorial office are presented for review and the articles with positive reviews are recommended for publication.
12. Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected. For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable. If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified. Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print). The review process takes maximum two weeks. All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the e-mail to the editor. Authors are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
13. The publication of articles in the journal are free of charge.
14. Editorial Board Address: AZ 1141, Baku city., B.Vahabzadeh str.,9. Institute of Information Technology, ANAS, "Problems of Information Technologies" journal editorial board. E-mail: email@example.com