PROBLEMS CREATED BY CYBER-CONFLICTS AND METHODS TO SOLVE THEM
The article analyses the problems related to conflicts over information in cyberspace and the purposes behind cyber-attacks. The classification of the tools of information conflicts in cyberspace is studied. The methods to choose the most effective information security tools during cyber conflicts are proposed (pp. 29-33).
Keywords:cyber-conflict, cyber-environment, information security, net-war, cyber-attack.
DOI : 10.25045/jpis.v06.i2.04
- Alakbarova I.Y. Comparative analysis of information attacks in Internet // Information technologies and computer engineering, No.3 (19), 2010, pp. 81-87.
- Imamverdiyev Y.N. Model of situational information security management of e-government // Information Technology. No 8, 2014, pp. 24, 33.
- Alguliev R.M., Volodin A.V., Ustinov G.N. Some approaches to information security technology working on the Internet // Proc. rep. on the anniversary scientific and technical conference of the academic, scientific and engineering-technical staff MTUCI. M., 2001, pp. 265-266.
- Imamverdiyev Y.N. New generation Information cybersecurity strategies // Society issues of national2013, №2 (8), 42-51.
- GibsonW. Neuromancer, Ace Books, 1984, 271 p.
- A. Klimburg, Ph Mirtl. Cyberspace and Governance. The Austrian Institute for International Affairs, 2012, 65 p.
- Arguilla J., D. Ronfeldt Cyberwar is coming! // Comparative Strategy, vol. 12, no 2, 1993, pp. 141-165.
- Lewis JA Assessing the risks of cyber terrorism, cyber war and other cyber threats // Center for Strategic and International Studies, 2002, pp. 3-12.
- P. Sawyer, Third World may start on the Internet // Computerworld Russia, Moscow, No 32, 2009, p. 29.
- Ali IY Information warfare technologies, "Information Technologies" publishing house, Baku, 2012, 108 p.
- Schmitt of cyber conflict MN // Conflict and Security Classification, 2012, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 241-250.
- Applegate SD, Stavrou A. Towards a cyber conflict Taxonomy / Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Cyber Conflict, June 4-7, 2013, Tallinn, pp. 431-448.