SECURITY PROVISION ISSUES OF E-SCIENCE
The article is devoted to the information security issues of e-Science, which is under formation in Azerbaijan. The basic components of e-Science are investigated and importance of ensuring its security is highlighted as a complex technological and social problem. The paper analyzes works implemented in this area and priority directions of effective eScience security are shown (pp. 50-55).
Keywords:eScience, information society, AzScienceNet, eScience information security, CERT, computational resources, e-services.
DOI : 10.25045/jpis.v07.i1.06
- Alguliyev R.M., Fataliyev T.Kh. E-science as a part of e-government building // proceedings of the 1st Republican scientific-practical conference on “Problems of E-government building”, Baku, Dec. 4, 2014, pp. 5-7.
- Fataliyev T.Kh., Imamverdiyev Y.N. Information security problems in e-science // 1st Republican scientific-practical conference on “Problems of information security”, Baku, May 17-18, 2013, pp. 113-115.
- Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on “National security”, June 29, 2004, http://www.e-qanun.az
- Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber Defense, http://www.sans.org/critical-security-controls
- Alguliyev R.M., Imamverdiyev Y.N., Nabiyev B.R. Analysis of network security monitoring methods // Information Technologies Problems, Baku, 2014, No 1, pp. 60-68.
- Alguliyev R.M., Imamverdiyev Y.N. Information security incidents, Baku, “Information Technologies” Publishing House, 2012, p. 219.
- Alakbarov R.G. et.al. Security issues of AzScienceNet Internet services // proceeding of the 2nd republican scientific-practical conference “Multidisciplinary problems of information security” dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the International Telecommunication Union, Baku, May 14, 2015, pp.119-122.