The main factors determining the need for the widespread development of the green economy and the growing need for the use of renewable energy sources are identified. The article highlights the possibility of using green energy devices in agricultural complexes and proposes a model for assessing the impact of using solar concentrators together with the agricultural crops on the productivity of the latter. The comparison is made for two countries – Azerbaijan and Mexico, in which economy the oil industry is leading. It is shown that the relief and climate of both countries have many common features, particularly expressed in the abundance of solar radiation, the predominance of mountainous regions with remote and hard-to-reach settlements that need to create autonomous life support systems. The problem of combining solar energy and agriculture is analyzed, examples of successful experiments in this area are given, objective functions and models are proposed to establish the relationship between the parameters of agricultural fields and the characteristics of concentrators. (pp.11-18).
- The Paris Agreement.
- Kussul, E., Baydyk, T., Escalante Estrada, Rodríguez González M.T., Wunsch, II D.C. (2019). Solar concentrators manufacture and automation, Open Physics, vol. 17, 93-103.
- Ravi, S., Macknick, L, Lobell, D, Field, C, Ganesan, K, Jam, R, Elchinger, M., and Stoltenberg, B. (2016). Collocation opportunities for large solar infrastructures and agriculture in dry lands. Applied Energy 165:383-92.
- Sekiyama, T., and Nagashima, A. (2019). Solar sharing for both food and clean energy production: performance of agrivoltaic systems for corn: a typical shade-intolerant crop. Environments 6: 65.
- REmap 2030, Renewable Energy Prospects: Mexico. https://www.irena.org/-/media/Files/IRENA/Agency/Publication/2015/IRENA_REmap_Mexico_report_2015.pdf
- Gibran, S.Aleman-Nava, Victor, H.Casiano-Flores, Diana L.Cardenas-Chavez, Rocío Díaz-Chavez, Nicolae, Scarlat, Jürgen, Mahlknecht, Jean-Francois, Dallemand, Roberto, Parra (2014). Renewable energy research progress in Mexico: a review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume 32, April 2014, 140-153.
- Azerbaijan Energy Profile.
- Azerbaijan Energy Profile.
- Mexico Energy Pofile.
- Mexico – Country commercial Guide. Renewable Energy, 2021-09-02
- General information on nature of Azerbaijan.
- Aliyev R.A., Ismailova G.F. (2015). «Green Economy» in Azerbaijan: preconditions and directions of development. Internet-journal «Naukavedenie», 7(6).
- Ecocide in Karabakh.
- General information about the country
- Geography of Mexico.
- A Mexico Climate Overview.
- Renewable energy sources in Azerbaijan.
- Renewables Readiness Assessment: Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Order of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic on approval of “Azerbaijan 2030: National Priorities for Socio-Economic Develpment” 02 February 2021.
- Valiyev Building Smart Cities and Villages in Azerbaijan. Challenges and Opportunities.
- Hajiyeva , Karimli A. Economic Evaluation of “Green Energy” Potential in Nagorno-Karabakh and Neighboring Regions. Modern Applied Science, 2021, Vol. 15, No 3. doi:10.5539/mas.v15n3p71
- Mexico sets world’s lowest solar price; Energy storage to hit 125 GW by 2030.
- Aliyev Z. Agriculture in Azerbaijan and its Development JOJ Sciences, 2018, 1 (5), 555572.
- Nonhebel, S. (2005). “Renewable Energy and Food Supply: Will There Be Enough Land?” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 9: 191-201.
- Fthenakis, V., and Kim, H.C. (2009). “Land Use and Electricity Generation: A Life-Cycle Analysis.” Renew Sustain. Energy Rev. 13: 1465-74.
- Marrou, H., Guilioni, L., Dufour, L., Dupraz, C., and Wery, J. (2013). “Microclimate under agrivoltaic systems: Is Crop Growth Rate Accepted in the Partial Shade of Solar Panels?” Agric. For. Meteorol. 177: 117-32.
- Goetzberger, A., and Zastrow, A. (1982). “On the Coexistence of Solar-Energy Conversion and Plant Cultivation.” Int. J. Sol. Energy 1: 55-69.
- Scognamiglio, A. (2014). “Photovoltaic Greenhouses: A Feasible Solution for Islands? Design, Operation Monitoring and Lessons Learned from a Real Case Study.” Presented at the 6th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion, Kyoto, Japan.
- E., Kussul, T., Baydyk, N., Garcia, G., Velasco, Herrera, A.V. Curtidor, Lopez. (2020). Combinations of solar concentrators with agricultural plants, Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering, 9(5), Sept. Oct. 2020, (serial number 86), 168-181.
- Amaducci, S., Yin, X., and Colauzzi, M. (2018). “Agrivoltaic Systems to Optimize and Use for Electric Energy Production.” Applied Energy 220: 545-561. Scilab Enterprises and Consortium Scilab. Digiteo. Scilab: Free and OpenSource software for numerical computation (OS, Version 5.4.1); 2012 [Software]. http:// www.scilab.org.
- Yin, X, Van Laar, H. (2005). Crop systems dynamics: an ecophysiological simulation model for genotype-by-environment interactions. Wageningen Academic Pub.
- Kussul, E., Baidyk, T., Makeyev, O., Lara-Rosano, F., Saniger, J. M., and Bruce, N. (2007). “Developmentof Micro Mirror Solar Concentrator.” WSEAS Transactions on Power Systems 8 (2): 188-94.
- Kussul, E., Baidyk, T., Makeyev, O., Lara-Rosano, F., Saniger, J. M., and Bruce, N. (2008). “Flat Facet ParabolicSolar Concentrator with Support Cell for One and MoreMirrors.” WSEAS Transactions on Power Systems 8 (3):577-86.
- Kussul, E., Makeyev, O., Baidyk, T., Saniger Blesa, J., Bruce, N., and Lara-Rosano, F. (2011).“Adjustment of Solar Concentrator Support Frame.” In Proc. of the Intern. Conf. on Innovative Technologies, Bratislava, Slovakia, 314-6.
- Kussul, E., Makeyev, O., Baidyk, T., Saniger Blesa, J.,Bruce, N., and Lara-Rosano, F. (2011). “The Problem of Automation of Solar Concentrator Assembly and Adjustment.” Intern. J.l of Advanced Robotic Systems 8 (4): 150-7.
- Kussul, E., Makeyev, O., Baidyk, T., Saniger Blesa, J.,and Bruce, N. (2012). “Ericsson Heat Engine with Microchannel Recuperator for Solar Concentrator with Flat Mirrors”, J. of Energy, 6(4), 165-177.
- Kussul, E., Baidyk, T., Ruiz-Huerta, L., Caballero, A., Velasco, G., Kasatkina, L. (2002). Development of Micromachine Tool Prototypes for Microfactories, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 12, 795-813.