ELECTRONIC INFORMATION CARRIER AS AN OBJECT OF INFORMATION SECURITY
The article addresses the problem of information security and protection methods of some information carriers. The methods and devices for protection, recycling, recovery, backup information stored in electronic media and paper waste, which store confidential communications and state secrets are analyzed. Establishment of management system of information carriers is highlighted (pp. 41-49).
Keywords:electronic waste, recycling electronic waste, electronic media, paper storage, magnetic/optical media, tape drives, information security, information security.
DOI : 10.25045/jpis.v07.i1.05
- Directive 2012/19 / EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 4 July 2012 on waste electrical and electronic equipment, http://www.ec.europa.eu
- Breach 2011 20120207pdf http://www.idtheftcenter.org/artman2/uploads/1/ITRC
- Law of AR on “Production and Domestic Waste”, http://www.qanun.az
- Law of AR on “Precious metals and stones”, http://www.qanun.az
- Aghayev B.S., Aliyev T.S. Comparative analysis of electronic waste management systems in Azerbaijan and the European Union / Proceedings of Republic Scientific and Practical Conference of “E-government building problems” works. Baku: Information Technology, 2014, pp. 196-199.
- Alguliyev R.M., Alakbarov R.G. Social and environmental problems of disposal of used computers. // Problems of Information Society. Baku, 2010, No 2, p. 38.
- Prokofiev N. // Heavy artillery information security, Computer press, 2002, No 3, pp.115-118.
- Aghayev B.S., Aliyev T.S. The problem of electronic waste and information security / republican scientific-practical conference on the problems of information security dedicated to the 90th anniversary of national leader Heydar Aliyev. Conference Proceedings. Baku: Information Technology, 2013, pp.145-148.
- http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Shreder_(ustrojstvo)